WELCOME TO STRONG
Six weeks. Friends, families and teammates. For 20 minutes a day, five days a week, we'll experiment with challenges and rhythms designed to open us up to a purpose driven life that is STRONG. Take the Challenge, have some fun, and discover what it means to be STRONG!
Having a prominent place in the home to post your goals to see every day and track your progress will be key in these first days. Having an accountability buddy (an AccountabiliBuddy) or partner in the challenge will provide the motivation you need within your existing network.
Track your progress with the Strong Challenge Tracking Sheet
WEEK 6: BALANCE
Congratulations! You have made it to the final week!
Now, equip your STRONG arsenal (Achieve, Play, Rest, Connect, Serve) with the final secret weapon, Balance, to be complete.
The STRONG Challenge may be over but the habits will remain. We encourage you to remain a part of the STRONG Challenge Community on Facebook and to grow your accountability network. Stay tuned for the next challenge coming soon!
Remember, the STRONG Challenge is about making a transformation over six weeks. During the first week, we will focus on the foundation of a transformation through goal setting. To start, you will need to select something to do for 20 minutes, 5 times during the week.
TAKING THIS STEP IS A DECLARATION AGAINST BOREDOM AND GLOOM.
THERE'S STILL TIME TO SIGN UP FOR THIS FREE, SIX-WEEK CHALLENGE:
- 20 minutes per day, 5 days a week
- Experiment with challenges and rhythms designed to open us up to a strong, purpose-driven life.
- Take the challenge, have some fun.
- We’re also asking everyone to support the Y and its programs for Southeast Texas kids and families in need. #LETSGETHEALTHY!STRONG ACTIVITIESBelow are some ideas of how you can serve others during these unprecedented times. This is how we’ll fight, how we’ll get STRONG. Add activity goals to your Week 5 tracking sheet.
- Stay Connected. We are STRONGER TOGETHER. Connect with our STRONG Facebook Page for motivation and encouragement to stay STRONG even after our challenge ends.
- Read How to Get Your Life Back Into Balance
- Learn 7 Work-Life Balance Tips for the Holiday Season
In the Community
- Go for a walk or hike in a local park
- Share a meal together at the dinner table. Discuss your STRONG Challenge accomplishments, positive stories, and blessings.
- Have a game night (in-person or virtually)
- Improve your balance with THESE exercises
- Watch a movie with a healthy snack
- Listen to your favorite song
- Take 10 minutes to journal
- Read a new book (or an old favorite)
- Y Members can access our On-Demand Video Library
- Share or create a video of physical balance
- Participate in this Fall Prevention video