The YMCA is temporarily closed until further notice.
The YMCA of Southeast Texas is all about Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility.
We invite you to become part of our family. Take a look at everything the YMCA of Southeast Texas has to offer:
- 25 Meter Indoor Heated Pool
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center featuring Life Fitness Strength Training Circuit,
- Resistance Circuit and free weight area
- Complete range of Cardio Equipment with personal TVs
- 3 Wellness Studios: Fitness, Spinning & Martial Arts / Boxing
- More than 45 group fitness classes to choose from each week, including Cardio, Weight Training, Breakthrough Factor & Water Exercise
- Yoga, Spinning, Zumba & TRX
- Specialty classes such as Karate, Wolfe Pack Bootcamp & Private Swim Lessons
- Wellness Programs for Seniors
- Youth & Adult Basketball
- Racquetball & Wallyball
- Personal Training, Personalized Workouts, & Body Composition Testing
- CPR Certifications
- Indoor Jogging / Walking Track
- Adult Whirlpool, Sauna & Steam Rooms
- Multi-Purpose Room - An interactive STEM zone for youth ages 5 and up
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 12 pm
Monday - Thursday 5 pm - 8 pm
Saturday 9:15 - 11:30 am
- Ages 6 weeks to 5 years of age
- FREE for members
- $5 for non-members
- Nursery stay limited to 1 1/2 hours
Ages 15 + $15
Ages 14 & under $10
A.W.A.Y. means "Always Welcome at YMCAs." The A.W.A.Y. program is based on the philosophy that when a person enrolls in a YMCA, he or she becomes a member of a nationwide association of people that helps build strong kids, strong families and strong communities, and, therefore, when away from home, on business or vacation, will be warmly welcomed by all other participating YMCAs in the United States. A YMCA's participation in this program is voluntary. Some restrictions apply.
AWAY Guests limited to 14 visits per calendar year.