The YMCA of Southeast Texas is all about Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility.
We invite you to become part of our family. Take a look at everything the YMCA of Southeast Texas has to offer:
- 25 Yard Indoor Heated Pool
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center featuring Life Fitness Strength Training Circuit,
- Resistance Circuit and free weight area
- Complete range of Cardio Equipment with personal TVs
- 3 Wellness Studios: Fitness, Spinning & Martial Arts / Boxing
- More than 30 group fitness classes to choose from each week, including Cardio, Weight Training, Breakthrough Factor & Water Exercise
- Yoga, Spinning, & Zumba
- Specialty classes such as Karate, Wolfe Pack Bootcamp & Private Swim Lessons
- Wellness Programs for Seniors
- Youth & Adult Basketball
- Racquetball & Wallyball
- Personal Training, Personalized Workouts, & Body Composition Testing
- CPR Certifications
- Indoor Jogging / Walking Track
- Adult Whirlpool, Sauna & Steam Rooms
- Kid’s Club – An interactive STEM zone for youth ages 5 and up
Hours of Operation
Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in the facility after 5:00pm on weeknights without a parent unless they are enrolled in the PASS program.
- Ages 6 weeks to 5 years of age
- FREE for members
- $5 for non-members
- Nursery stay limited to 2 hours
Are you a Member of another Y? You are welcome at the YMCA of Southeast Texas. Bring in your membership card and we will get you set up!
Driven by its founding mission, the Y has served as a leading nonprofit committed to strengthening community for more than 175 years. The Y empowers everyone, no matter who they are or where they’re from, by ensuring access to resources, relationships and opportunities for all to learn, grow and thrive. By bringing together people from different backgrounds, perspectives and generations, the Y’s goal is to improve overall health and well-being, ignite youth empowerment and demonstrate the importance of connections in and across 10,000 communities nationwide.