YMCA Re-Opening Schedule
We will continue providing virtual resources for our members who are still sheltering at home. You should only return to the Y if you feel safe doing so. Members with pre-existing health conditions should exercise caution before returning. Anyone displaying flu-like symptoms should not come! We will continue to review these guidelines regularly and communicate changes through our website and social media to meet federal, state and local guidelines. In the meantime, please stay safe and we look forward to seeing you back at the Y real soon!
Phase 2 Reopening Guidelines
Monday-Thursday (5:00AM – 9:00PM)
Friday (5:00AM – 8:00PM)
Saturday (8:00AM – 2:00PM)
- Masks are required for entry and must be worn while moving through the facility.
- Temperature checks for all members and staff.
- Touch-free check-in process.
- Increased sanitizing of equipment and surfaces.
- Please maintain physical distancing (6 feet apart).
- Staff will have personal protective equipment (masks and gloves).
- Members must wear gloves while exercising in the weight room.
- Spacing requirements on cardio equipment – every other machine.
- Time limits on cardio equipment will be enforced if people are waiting.
- Members must disinfect equipment before and after use. Gym wipes will be provided.
- Members encouraged to wash hands before and after working out with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Lobby seating area will remain restricted to 75%.
- Coffee service has resumed.
- Wet Areas (Sauna, Steam Room, Hot Tub) are now open.
- Limit 2 people per feature at a time.
- Time limits will be respected, particularly if people are waiting.
- Basketball gym is open.
- Masks must be on your person at all times.
- Spectators must wear masks properly at all times
Members with pre-existing health conditions should exercise caution before returning. Anyone displaying flu-like symptoms should definitely stay home!
Masks are required because they are effective at slowing the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Masks are worn not to protect the user, but to protect others. Please be respectful of the health of others and wear your mask as you move throughout the facility and as much as possible while you are working out. It has taken us 6 months to get this far, let’s not go backwards on our progress and return to normal.
We will continue to review these guidelines regularly and communicate changes through our website and social media to meet federal, state and local guidelines. In the meantime, please stay safe and we are glad to have you back at the Y!